Looking for high quality silicone products? Check out this high performance silicone elbow connector offered here at Flex Technologies.
- Doesn’t conduct electricity.
- Extremely resistant to UV rays and ozone.
- Functions in both extremely high and low temperatures.
Here at Flex Technologies, we are committed to providing only the best quality silicone products that we can. Not only do we meet ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 manufacturing standards, but we regulate our silicone manufacturing process even further to ensure the best finished product possible. Our silicone reducing elbows are used in everything from automotive and marine applications all the way to aerospace applications!
- 5 Ply Silicone - Polyester Reinforcement
- Blue, red, and black
- Nominal 0.200” Wall Thickness
- Ultra-Clean logo free design; company logo placement available
Other DetailsS.A.E. (Society of Automotive Engineering) recommends a new or unused hose clamp with every new silicone hose installation. Silicone Hoses require specialized clamping systems and the use of incorrect clamps can cause irreversible damage to the silicone hose.
For additional hose clamp sizes, please click here : CLAMPLINK