Looking for a silicone ID reducing 90 degree elbow? If so, you can’t go wrong with the quality manufacturing offered here at Flex Technologies.
- UV ray and ozone resistant.
- Stands against extremely hot and cold temperatures.
- Insulates against electrical currents.
Silicone materials work well for a wide variety of commercial hose applications. Here at Flex Technologies, our ID Reducing 90 Degree Silicone Elbow is used for everything from marine, to automotive, to aerospace applications. Silicone works great because it retains its properties in extreme hot and cold temperatures, is highly elastic, insulates against electricity, and even resists UV rays and ozone damage.
- Blue, red, or black
- Nominal 0.200” Wall Thickness
- Ultra-Clean logo free design – Company logo placement available
- 5 Ply Silicone - Polyester Reinforcement – 70 Durometer
Other DetailsS.A.E. (Society of Automotive Engineering) recommends a new or unused hose clamp with every new silicone hose installation. Silicone Hoses require specialized clamping systems and the use of incorrect clamps can cause irreversible damage to the silicone hose.
For additional hose clamp sizes, please click here : CLAMPLINK