Our quality, high performance ID Reducing 90 Degree Silicone Elbow is top of the line due to our stringent manufacturing guidelines.
- Stands against extremely high and low temperatures.
- Insulates against electricity.
- Highly resistant to UV rays and ozone.
Our silicone vacuum hoses and silicone elbows are used for a huge variety of applications, including automotive, marine, agricultural, and even aerospace. Many of these applications are performed in extreme environments, which is why silicone is used, as it is an extremely durable material in all kinds of high stress situations. Flex Technologies’ silicone products meet all ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 manufacturing standards.
- 5 Ply Silicone - Polyester Reinforcement | 70 Durometer
- Black, red, or blue
- Nominal 0.200” Wall Thickness
- Ultra-Clean logo free design – Company logo placement available
Other DetailsS.A.E. (Society of Automotive Engineering) recommends a new or unused hose clamp with every new silicone hose installation. Silicone Hoses require specialized clamping systems and the use of incorrect clamps can cause irreversible damage to the silicone hose.
For additional hose clamp sizes, please click here : CLAMPLINK